This article guides you on how to export your DPA campaign
To export your campaign from Zuuvi as DPA first step is to create the campaign and go to the export page. See these two articles on how to:
Now, you are ready to export your DPA (....High-five 👏)
- Let me take you through the steps 🤗
- As your creative is connected to our DPA service with a data feed it will automatically choose our DPA export
- Once you come into the campaigns export page you will get an overview of the required data points from Meta that was mapped in Studio to ensure the information is going to show up correctly in the ads. Click "Next" when matched correctly ☝️
- Zuuvi is matching it automatically if the names of the columns in the sheets are named precisely like Meta.
- Now you get a preview of the formats with the data sheet added.
- Copy the link. This link should be uploaded or sent to your agency depending on your setup.
- Click "Save and close".
- You're done and now mastering the DPA export 😎 Great job!
You can find a collection of Helpdesk articles here to take you through the DPA flow here: