This article describes the advantages of live editing an ad and how simple it is to do it
If your ads are hosted through Zuuvi you have the option to edit your ads after they have gone live which is very valuable for multiple reasons such as:
- If you made a misspelling, entered the wrong date, or the hex code color used is wrong then you can edit the ad that is already live and the changes will automatically be updated.
- Or if you want a countdown ad or use the same ad or another product. Then you can simply make the changes.
- You can split-test the performance of the ad by changing images, videos, text, colors, etc. You can change everything.
- The product on the ad is sold out but the ad is still live? Change the product to another product! (Or contact us regarding our DCO-setup if you want to know more about how this can happen automatically)
But how do you then make these changes? Follow the written guide below:
Go to Creative Manager and find the ad you want to edit.
Make the changes.
Click on "Save and publish" and after approximately 30 minutes the changes will be updated on all websites where the ad is live.
OBS if you want to simply make changes but do so that they do not go live yet, you can simply press "Save" in your format.
Simple as that!
If your ads are not hosted through Zuuvi then the process of editing an ad that is live is different. In this instance you will have to:
- Make the changes to your ad
- "Save and publish" ad again and export it out
- Then you will have to upload it again to the channel you are using
If you need more edits created in Studio follow this guide.
OBS! It can take up to two hours due to caching time.
Happy building 👏