This article describes how you can easily create a CTA button.
You can either watch this video or if you are more like a reading type, you find a written guide below the video.
Written guide on how to add the CTA button
There are two ways for you to add the CTA button:
1. The first one is to add two elements: 1) a rectangle and 2) a text element
- Start by adding the rectangle and change the color and radius.
- Now add a text element and drag it into the rectangle and make the changes in fonts and colors.
Tip: It is easier for you to work with the two elements if you're creating a group. Mark the elements in the layers (*shift and mark the elements*) and click *command+G.
2. The second one is to add a text element and edit the background
- Add the text element.
- Change the background field and the radius of the text element by going to "Format"
- To create more space around the text add some space by increasing the "Padding".
Now you can create animations to your CTA button that e.g. makes it pulse.