This article is describing how you crop, resize, edit, and compress your images
With the image editor, you are able to edit your images directly in Zuuvi.
You can use this video to see how image editor work:
If you are more of a reading type then see the description below the video.
You are able to:
Image editor is found:
1. Under build in right side menu
2. Choose edit image under image content
First of all, by double tapping directly on the image you are able to drag your image around to choose the part of your image which is to be displayed. ☝️Tip: try zoom in and out as well
Now let us take you through your options:
Change the dimensions of your image to perfectly fit your desired format:
1. Insert the dimensions at the two bottom spaces
Crop enables you to choose which part of your image is shown within the given format.
1. Tap on "Edit Image" in the right menu under "Build" within image content
2. Drag your image to perfectly fit the desired part of your image within the image container
3. Now you can specify which part of your image is to be shown in the format by dragging around image
4. By clicking "Rotation" you have the option to screw the image by dragging on the dotted line
5. On the top of image editor within "Crop" you will find various options to rotate and flip the image as well as choose your crop shape and crop boundaries
You also have the opportunity to edit your image through "Adjust" located just below "Crop".
1. Press "Adjust"
2. Choose which effect you want to apply
3. Drag along the dotted line to adjust your image
To compress your image:
1. Tap on the slider for "Image quality" in the right menu under "Build" within image content
How to undo changes while using Image editor
If you want to undo an action you have the following options:
1. To reset the image and discard all changes press the undo button in the top left corner
3. To either undo or redo an action press the buttons in the top mid of the image editor
Happy editing 👏