This article will go through the steps of how you connect your DPA values to the different elements in your workspace
Before you are ready to work in Studio to create your DPA ad, you need to create and upload your feed to Zuuvi. We have created two helpdesk articles for this to guide you through the process:
Now that you have created your DPA feed and uploaded it to Studio you are ready for the next step. Firstly you will need to attach a data source to your entire template. To do this see the steps below:
- Go into the dynamic module in the left-hand menu and click on "DPA - Social Media"
- Then choose a data source by hovering over the item and clicking "Select source".
- .. and voila now you can attach the different values to your text and image layers.
To attach value to an image layer you will need to:
- Click on the image
- Go under "Edit" in the right-side menu
- Under "Data source field" choose the dynamic value which you would like to attach
Hereafter to attach a value to any text layer, go:
- Click on the text layer and mark the text
- Choose the DPA option in the text edit module (to the right)
- Choose data value in the drop-down menu
Tip! You can also add values to a part of the text element. If you are going to state a price and your feed only includes "999" then you can write "€" in the text field and only mark the default price.
You are almost there now.
After this you can see a preview of your products with just three easy steps:
- Click into the dynamic module in the left-hand menu
- Click on the eye at the top next to Dynamic DPA
- Use the arrows to see how each of your products and adjoining text looks in the ad
Now that you have connected your data and finished the design you are ready to export your DPA (lets me hear a yuhuu 😎 ). For this, we have this helpdesk article which shows you the simple steps of exporting.
We have also created a little video where we go through the steps:
Happy building 🤩
You can find a collection of Helpdesk articles here to take you through the DPA flow here: