This article will show you just how easy it is to change out an image in both Studio and Creative Manager.Let's look at the process for Studio:
- Go into your template
- Find the image layer you want to change
- Go under your "Assets" in the left-hand menu
- Simply click on the image you would like to use
- And voila - you have just changed the image and created a new look for your ad 🎉
👆 One thing to note when changing out images in Studio is that when you change the image in one format the image will be replaced with the new one in every format.
Now let's look at how this is done in Manager:
- Go to your campaign
- Click on the format where you want to change an image
- Click on the image layer
- Go under "Assets" in the left hand menu
- Click on the new image
- ..... And that is it your done 🤩
👆Opposite as with Studio when you change an image in Manager the change will be local to the chosen format.
Happy building and have a great day ☀️