In this article we have gathered the most popular and fastest keyboard shortcuts you can use inside Zuuvi
You want to work faster inside Zuuvi Studio? Cool - try to use these keyboard shortcuts when you build templates inside Studio.
Keyboard shortcut list
Use the command button if you're using Mac. If you're using Windows command means Ctrl.
- Group elements: Command + g
- Save template: Command + s
- Break line in the text: Shift + backspace
- Duplicate content: Command + d
- Delete: Command + Backspace
- Click a text area faster: Command + click the text area
- Move element one pixel: Arrow up, down, right or left
- Move element ten pixels: Shift + arrow up, down, right or left
- Scale image/element: Click corner + drag to position
- Scale image/element and hold dimensions: Shift + click corner and drag
- Zoom in/out on canvas: Hold command + scroll on mouse